- 2 week course (~80.5 Clock Hours)
- Hands-On Sealed System Repair & Diagnostic Training
- Dual Evaporators, Built-in Refrigeration, Defrost Systems, Brazing, Soldering, Lokring, and R600
- A 14 night stay in a 2 bedroom flat with a private bedroom
- Continental Breakfast & Lunch Prepared In-house Monday-Friday
- Student Loans and Financing Options
- Access to private Facebook Group for Alumni Support
- Unique Learning Management System with an App
- EPA Certification
- Cancel or postpone your attendance anytime before class without fee
Here is the course outline:
1. Appliance Electrical Theory
Basic fundamentals when it comes to electricity and appliance repair.
2. EPA Certification
Basic fundamentals of repairing refrigerators. Includes basic sealed system training.
4. Practice Tests
When appropriate the instructor will open these practice tests for you take.
5. Course Evaluation
The State requires that we keep this information on file for them to review when they audit the Academy. Please answer honestly.